About Marina

Instagram: @isoychina
Marina Haro
21 years
Engineer and dancer in the process
I love my hair
Mother of two huskies: Layla & Sorpresa


To be honest, I don't like that much my career, it is very hard for me being the only woman in every class. I hope I'll learn a lot from this course.




My real passion is dancing, I have been dancing for 6 years in lots of competitions, outside and inside the school, presentations, shows, etc. I have been in the representative group of cheer dance, street dance and nowadays in jazz. The dance styles I practice are salsa, heels, street, ballet, jazz & a bit of acrobatics.

















About my professional life :)
Up today I am working with Ximena Sariñana as one of her dancers, I have danced in Vive Latino festival, Puebla, San Luis Potosi, Auditorio Nacional & Monterrey. Hopefully, there will be more shows to come.





Also, I took part in LG's commercial, for the "LG dual cool inverter" product. Here is the video.

What I want for my life is to be full of dance, love, and joy.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hidden Figures

Understanding the SOLID Principles

Microservices